Skip to main content
18/24KW CO2 Pressure Building Vaporizer Info
- Vaporizer maintains pressure in a CO2 storage tank for vapor withdrawl and large liquid applications.
- The design is weatherproof for outdoor installation adjacent to the storage tank
- Outer shell is made of white PVC plastic and gel-coated fiberglass
- 3" thick closed cell polyurethane foam with insulated cap for heater element
- Electrical: 230/460V 3pH 60Hz with a transformer supplied 120V 1pH control circuit. Customer supplied fused disconnect required.
||450 lbs / Hr
||8300 lbs / Hr
||600 lbs / Hr
||11,060 lbs / Hr
6/8KW Vapor Heater Info
- The purpose of the vapor heater is to warm up CO2 Vapor coming from a low pressure bulk storage tank.
- The vapor heater prevents damaging pressure reducing regulators caused by expansion cooling or to prevent moisture condensation on cold uninsulated process piping.
- A Vapor Heater is installed in a zinc plated steel shell with a prewired temperature control system
- The enclosure is weatertight and suitable for indoor and outdoor installation
- 6KW = 240V 3Ph 60Hz 14.4A
- 8KW = 480V 3Ph 60Hz 9.6A